Want to join our team?
View our current positions below and start your journey with us.
- Ph.D. in Geophysics
- Demonstrable knowledge on the applications of machine learning and deep learning technologies
- Capable of fundamental research and developing algorithms in Python or Tensorflow
- Solid skills in writing well-documented code that can be implemented by software development
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Experience in the E&P industry is considered a strong plus
- Skill in writing Fortran will also be considered beneficial to the role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. at this time
If you enjoy working on challenging technical problems while applying your creativity and innovative thinking, join us to work with other top-tier professionals. Geophysical Insights continues to demonstrate thought leadership in the E&P industry, and we are looking for talented individuals who are also thought-leaders.
About Geophysical Insights
Geophysical Insights was founded in 2010 with the vision of applying machine learning methods to seismic interpretation to reduce the risk of exploration and the cost of field development. Over three years in development, Paradise® was officially launched in 2013 and has since been adopted worldwide. The rate of adoption is accelerating as the E&P business worldwide turn to digitalization to automate workflows and increase interpretation efficiency.
Geophysical Insights continues to advance the capabilities in the Paradise AI workbench, which is proving to reveal deeper insights into the seismic response, and faster than prior methods allowed. Using Paradise, interpreters can extract more information from seismic and well data than would otherwise be possible from traditional interpretation tools. The company’s goal remains developing the next generation of software tools in an intuitive, elegant interface that can be used by all interpreters.
Geophysical Insights is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your resume with subject line “AI Research Geophysicist position” to email@example.com